Quickly and significantly improving your procurement department’s performance is not wishful thinking. With the right guidance and step-by-step instruction, you will soon be implementing the same procurement practices that are used by the world’s top corporations.
Our highly personal and interactive online course, 14 Procurement Best Practices, makes it realistic for you to quickly and significantly improve your performance and the performance of your procurement department. You’ll become a respected procurement leader by following this course’s step-by-step instructions, examples, and exercises, as well as the sample tools and worksheets that are included with your registration. Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Strategically measure purchasing performance
- Improve your spend management by implementing a buying plan
- Identify and select the best suppliers by using cross-functional commodity teams, scorecards, and total cost of ownership analysis
- Improve vendor performance through a supplier performance management program
- Optimize supplier relationships
- Improve risk management
- Map and improve processes
- Leverage technology such as eProcurement and Internet Reverse Auctions
- Conduct benchmarking
- Achieve efficiency through the systemization of purchasing operations
- Utilize a strategic plan
This is a self-paced course with no instructor-led forum and you have 60 days from registration to complete all course elements. It should take you approximately 8 hours to review the material and take any quizzes. All readings are provided in the course.
This course has been pre-approved for 8 CEHs.