Having a successful procurement career where you achieve higher-level positions and earn your maximum salary won’t happen automatically, or by accident. The good news is that there are defined steps you can take to help set yourself up for career success—both now and in the future. Whether you’re actively seeking a job and need to develop a winning resume, determine salary expectations, and interview effectively, or you have a job and need to prepare for your next steps, you absolutely must prepare. Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Properly structure your procurement resume
- Determine a fair salary for a procurement job
- Search for jobs to uncover hard-to-find procurement positions
- Interview in a way that boosts your credibility
- Effectively follow up with prospective employers
- Increase your visibility as an expert
- Prepare yourself for higher-level procurement positions
- Demonstrate your value to your current employer
- Build and maintain a procurement career-growing network, both online and offline
- Distinguish yourself from other candidates competing for the same procurement jobs
This is a self-paced course with no instructor-led forum and you have 30 days from registration to complete all course elements. It should take you approximately one hour to review the material and take any quizzes. All readings are provided in the course.
This course has been pre-approved for 1 CEH towards the CPOS, CPOP, CPOM, and CPOE certifications.