Do you dream of having the ultimate “modern buying team?” Unfortunately, the perfect procurement team is seldom handed to you. Rather, it is something that needs to be nurtured and developed over time. The good news is that having the ultimate procurement “dream team” is within your reach! The key is successfully mastering recruitment, training, and retention. Procurement talent management doesn’t have to be a complicated endeavor. This course will provide the guidance necessary to minimize the time and potential mistakes involved in procurement talent management. Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages to the traditional approach to procurement recruiting
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages to the radical approach to procurement recruiting
- Apply the Certified Procurement Operations Body of Knowledge (CPO-BOK) Mastery Model in planning your procurement team’s training
- Apply principles for constructing a procurement training plan
- Apply five techniques for retaining your best procurement employees
This is a self-paced course with no instructor-led forum, and you have 30 days from registration to complete all course elements. It should take you approximately one hour to review the material and take any quizzes. All readings are provided in the course.
This course has been pre-approved for 1 CEH towards the CPOS, CPOP, CPOM, and CPOE certifications.