Once you finish the required Individual Courses, you are ready to take NLPA’s certification exam. The exam requirements are the same for students of both the certification program or the Pay-As-You-Go Plan. The certification program includes an exam voucher, but the Pay-As-You-Go Plan requires a call to our support team to purchase a voucher. The exam is online and allows the time allotment as listed below:
- 90 minutes for CPOS
- 60 minutes for CPOP
- 70 minutes for CPOM
- 120 Minutes for CPOE
- Our state-of-the-art learning management system (LMS) will document your progress through the certification program and will note when you have reached the end. If you already have an exam voucher, you will see the tab in your account profile titled “Schedule an Exam.”
- Choose the time slot that works best for you. You will receive an email verifying your exam appointment. This email will include the link to your exam, but it will not be active until your scheduled exam time.
- By logging in to your account profile, you can change your exam appointment up to the scheduled exam start time. If you do not log in at the start time, you will miss your exam appointment and need to schedule a retake.
- There are two reasons for needing to retake NLPA’s certification exam, and for both, your next step is to contact our support team. We offer a complimentary retake if you missed your appointment or had technical difficulties that did not allow you to take the exam.
- If you fail your exam, you will receive an email providing details about which sections you did not pass. To earn your certification credential, you will need to purchase another exam voucher for $195.
- We also offer expert one-on-one coaching for exam retakes. This hour-long coaching session allows you to meet with our resident subject matter expert (SME) to dig into certification exam’s specific sections that you failed. You will get individualized assistance to prepare for your exam retake and increase your odds of success.