We hope that you enjoyed the article “Inventory Purchasing Terms You Must Know.”
We’ve been asked more and more about inventory issues related to purchasing. As organizations are merging various operations functions under the supply chain management umbrella, purchasing professionals are often taken out of their element when given responsibility for inventory.
For those of you transitioning into a role that includes inventory management, here are a couple of articles in our arsenal.
- Impact of Inventory
- Inventory Purchasing
- Profitable Inventory Management and Control
- Inventory Turnover Ratio
- Purchasing and Inventory Management
- Myth: Learning Inventory Management Is Painful
- Understanding Supplier Health through their Financial Performance
- Eliminating the pain out of Contract Management
- A Reflection on Total Cost of Ownership
- Exemplary Supply Chain Social Responsibility
- Finance for Strategic Procurement (Advanced)
- Finance for Strategic Procurement (Fundamentals)
- How Procurement and Finance Can Collaborate
- Improving Quality in the Supply Chain
- Leveraging Procurement for Fiscal Impact
- Procurement 101: The Procurement Management Process
Become a member of one of the world’s largest procurement associations today.
Visit NLPA Learning, the new home to all of our certifications and online courses. The Learning site also includes learning resources, including live and on-demand webinars, publications and reports, articles, templates, white papers, and much more!